cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is quite possibly the worst designed website in the world

JonnyMack74
Explorer

First of all once you log in it is nigh on impossible to find anything about your account

Adverts are all over the place, I cannot find any details about my mobile bill, just broadband.  it directs you to the app which quite simply "oops, this doesnt seem to be working at the moment (YOU MEAN EVER)

All i want to do is understand why a 24 month contract i signed for a couple of weeks ago has increased in price by 25% and at no point did the shyster salesman ever mention the price will be going up in a couple of weeks.

Its irrelevant as work pays my bill, but im incensed on the principle of it which is why my DD will be getting cancelled today and i will find a better deal from somewhere else.

Dont even get me started on broadband.  Oh you will have a 1.6GB line, best in the country  What they dont tell you is the majority of modern devices have a bandwidth limit of 1GB on the network adapter -so whats the flarking point?

Shysters - all of you

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JonnyMack74 

Welcome to the community.

Are you set up as the 'Bill Payer' in your EE Online account? Once that's set up, it should be easy to see your bills in the 'Bills & Payments' section.

Chris

So the mobile was not linked to the account - no idea why considering both were set up at the same time.  Now sorted, but needed a phone call as couldn't do the process online.

The next question while I have you Chris is why is itemised billing been added to my bill increasing it without my requesting this feature?

Cheers

Jonny

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

OK, that explains it, @JonnyMack74. Glad they managed to get it linked for you. 

Itemised billing is usually selected by the user, I don't think it is something that comes as standard. It's possible it's been added by mistake though. If you speak to our Mobile Care team they'll be able to remove it for you.

There's a live chat facility in the EE App, under the 'help' section.

Chris