cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App & Website

Gromit9679
Investigator
Investigator

EE is an excellent network who I have been with for several years. The signal is good and when I have needed to speak to a customer agent they have been helpful and courteous.

My latest contract is now finished and (despite being offered an excellent deal to remain) I have ported to another network.

This is solely because of the abysmal app and website. A long time ago the app used to work perfectly. It was then “improved” and “down for maintenance” many times. Each time I would reinstall and it would work again until the next “improvement”. It is now unusable taking me endlessly in a loop of circles and dead-ends.

The website used to be not good but useable for accessing my account. It is now horrific with endless dead-ends, error pages and loops. It looks like it was designed 20 years ago.

To pre-empt the usual standard questions:

Yes, I cleared caches etc and endless reinstalls of the app.

Yes, I tried the website with several different browsers on several different computers over a long period of time before regretfully deciding to move to another provider.

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gromit9679 

I'm really sorry to hear that you have left us. 

Thank you for your feedback. Our website team are working hard to try and improve the experience with the EE App so that it's easy to navigate and reliable. I'll do my best to pass your comments over to them.

Chris