cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Error on Website and App

devifenn
Investigator
Investigator

I get the following error message when trying to access certain areas of the website such as 'Shop':

Sorry, looks like a technical error
Please call us on <a href="tel:08009566000">0800 956 6000</a> and we’ll try to get things sorted.

It only occurs when I'm logged into my account but prevents me upgrading/adding new products. I've called ther number but there's no option for technical issues like this, no department I spoke to has been able to help.

Has anyone else experienced this or know how to get it resolved?

32 REPLIES 32

Eh? O2 has better support than EE so you're staying with BT?

You know that BT mobile and EE are one and the same?

No I'm not aware of a ticket.

Raise another ticket, raise another ticket, raise another ticket 😂😂😂

O2 for my mobile, BT for my broadband

Ollmall
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Did anyone ever get this sorted? Had this since last October and ticket after ticket and promises of callbacks that never happen, I still get the 'Sorry, looks like a technical error' message whenever I try and go into the store or other parts. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ollmall 

I am very sorry to hear this. 

To get an update on your support ticket, please give us a call on 150 and the team will have full access to the account history to help you further. 

Leanne.

safdkljhgasd
Visitor

Same error here. This is clearly not a user issue and a problem with your own service. If I logout, I can view all the broadband deals, if I login: technical error. Different browsers, different computers, phone, all the same.

Ollmall
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It’s gotten to the point where I can’t be bothered anymore really. Every time I call know one knows who I need to speak to or what’s happening so they fill in another form where ‘someone will call you within 7 days’ which never happens. 

I also can’t view my broadband in my EE account except that sometimes I can in the app. And then when I go to link the broadband it says it’s already linked to another account. In the app under ‘manage’ it says I don’t have permission to do this right now so I’m also not getting features that I’m technically paying for like the WiFi controls stuff. 

If I wanted to look at something like EE TV, I can’t because I get that error in the store, same with adding anything. If I log out and use a private browser, it works. As soon as I sign in it breaks again. 

Karmik
Investigator
Investigator

I see EE gave up replying here. This is a wide reaching issue. I don't currently have internet from EE only mobile, and would like to see what i can get. I can't do this due to the issue reported here months ago.

If this is the standard of support it's probably best I stay where I am.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Karmik

Thanks for coming here. 

I am sorry to hear this is happening. 

Have you tried another browser? if yes, please give us a call on 0800 956 6000. 

Our sales team will be happy to help and report this further. 

Katie