cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Chat on EE

Jesswilding
Visitor

I’ve got incredibly bad anxiety and I cannot get words out when actually on a telephone call. I’ve tried to access the live chat but all it does is buffer on a screen for 20 minutes until I either loose patience or the app crashes.
Is there  an email I can communicate with? I’ve been an EE customer both in my own right and had a contract I paid myself taken on by my dad when I wasn’t old enough to get one myself. It’s been over 10 years I’ve been with this network, can anyone help? 

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jesswilding 

Welcome to the community.

What is it that you're looking to speak to us about? We don't have a contact email address, but have you tried updating your EE App to see if the live chat works any better, or contacting us through Social Media channels like Facebook or Twitter?
Chris

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Jesswilding , wondering whether writing down what you want to say over the phone and then reading this to the person you are speaking to would help?

Can we help here in the forums?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.