cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access current or previous bills

Reggieanderton
Investigator
Investigator

Anyone else having issues trying to connect via app and internet trying to download current or previous bills?. I'm just getting a error screen. And the helpline wasn't helpful at all. I don't see why I should be charged for you to send me a bill when it's your company that's at fault as your app and website isn't working.

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Reggieanderton 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

How long have you been unable to view the bills? 

Did our mobile guides raise a support ticket for your EE account when you called? 

Leanne.

Nearly a month, I've called the helpline. Problem still not sorted. I got put through to billing and told to pay extra each month, when it's your company at fault!!!

Leanne_T

Thanks @Reggieanderton 

I would suggest contacting our mobile guides again to get this looked into in more detail and discus your options. 

You can use the text service to find billing details, please see our What is the Text Service for Pay Monthly? page for more information. 

Leanne.

I have 4 phones on a family plan and need access to the bill to see who's bill is how much. I can't even access historical bills. The text 150 bill doesn't give a break down of individual charges

Leanne_T

I see, @Reggieanderton 

In this case please get back in touch with our mobile guides 🙂

Leanne.

Sugarplum1
Investigator
Investigator

Yes I am. I'm new to EE and want to access my bill. Been online chat but still not resolved.

James_B

Hi @Sugarplum1,

We’re aware of a small number of users who are having problems accessing their bills online. Our support teams are investigating this and working to fix it as soon as possible. 
In the meantime, please try using the EE App and the ee.co.uk desktop site. If you still can’t access your bills, and you need information urgently, please give us a call on 150.

James