cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bills and Payments not working

Profile closed
Not applicable

Since the recent update to the android app I am not able to see anything but an error message when trying to check Bills & payments, both in the app and online web browser.

Is there a fix available please.

103 REPLIES 103
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Sorry to hear that, @qiutt. I recommend getting back in touch so they can re-open a ticket for you.

Contact EE

Chris

Profile closed
Not applicable

OK so got back in touch. Spoke with technical for some time who confirmed it does not work on my login either on app or Web. Thet don't know why so Have said it will be escalated and will get a call back on Monday. We shall see.

Profile closed
Not applicable

Well Monday is here. Its 14:30 and nobody has been in touch yet, and I still cannot access billing in either App or Web.

No big surprise really.

Leanne_T

Hi @Profile closed 

I am sorry to hear this is taking time to get resolved for you. 

As soon as the team have an update on the ticket they will be in touch to let you know. 

Leanne.

Profile closed
Not applicable

Well there was a surprise. Yesterday I noticed that the EE mobile app on Android had silently updated and is now sitting at Ver 5.23.0 (419547). It has a slightly different page layout but basically the same. I tried it, IT DID NOT SHOW MY BILLING it does show everything else. I went through the usual steps. Cleared both cache and data and reloaded it. STILL DOES NOT WORK. WEB PAGE DOES NOT LOAD ANYTHING NOW . And the promised we will get back to you hasn't happened. So 150 is officially crap and lies continually. A month of let downs now.

Hi Bodz149.

Have you by any chance changed the email address which you use to log in with into your EE Account?

I experience the same errors, constant-loading and frustration whilst trying to access Bills and Plans & Subscriptions. I have four devices (there was a 5th, being a PAYG SIM card and was told this was causing a problem so had to remove it..made no difference however) and can see monthly consumption and activated add-ons etc but no bills.

I can’t say if this happened when I changed over from Virgin to BT with broadband (back in January this year) as I was forced to update my email log in address due to using a Virginnedia email which would eventually stop working after moving to BT. It feels as though since then this issue may have started for me. Yes, a rather long time. I have been experiencing this for the best part of 5 months now and am still to date nowhere closer to having this resolved.

Am I correct to assume you are still facing the same issues? 😞

Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi Mazzy_17

Yes, there is no improvment here. No access to bills via the app and no account access at all via web browser.

The problem is i believe with my account not the app as the app has been updated several times with no change at my end.

I went into an EE shop and they can access my account with no problem and printed me a bill but i am only allowed the one.

I have on going tickets raised with support and technical but i just receive messages or emails a few days later to say ticket closed.

I have been promised free paper billing till it is resolved. But i will have to wait to see if i get a free bill or there is a resolution. Not sure i will get either.

I am so disappointed in the lack of support and the speed and amount of recent price increases i shall be leaving as soon as i can and try another vendor.

Rosie120
Investigator
Investigator

I have had a few issues since updated ee app, everytime tried to make a payment from my saved card it kept saying error message. So I just phoned ee on number 360 which is payment line just done it 5 mins ago at 01.41, my paymen went through successfully, hope this helps 

Rosie120
Investigator
Investigator

If anyone on ee app is having difficulties with saying error message when attempting to pay bill, there is ee payment line number 360, I phoned this number at 01.41  and my payment went through successfull, I hope this helps

Katie_B

Hi @Rosie120

Thanks for coming here and letting us know. 

Could you confirm if you have the latest version of the app?

Katie