cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bills and Payments not working

Profile closed
Not applicable

Since the recent update to the android app I am not able to see anything but an error message when trying to check Bills & payments, both in the app and online web browser.

Is there a fix available please.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Bodz149.

Have you by any chance changed the email address which you use to log in with into your EE Account?

I experience the same errors, constant-loading and frustration whilst trying to access Bills and Plans & Subscriptions. I have four devices (there was a 5th, being a PAYG SIM card and was told this was causing a problem so had to remove it..made no difference however) and can see monthly consumption and activated add-ons etc but no bills.

I can’t say if this happened when I changed over from Virgin to BT with broadband (back in January this year) as I was forced to update my email log in address due to using a Virginnedia email which would eventually stop working after moving to BT. It feels as though since then this issue may have started for me. Yes, a rather long time. I have been experiencing this for the best part of 5 months now and am still to date nowhere closer to having this resolved.

Am I correct to assume you are still facing the same issues? 😞

View solution in original post

103 REPLIES 103
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Profile closed 

Have you tried tried clearing the app cache/data under settings. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Profile closed
Not applicable

I have uninstalled the app and re-installed it. I have also cleared data and caches. It still does not work. Report that something has gone wrong.

Online with PC and web browser it reports "There seems to be a problem..."   "(10-060)"

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Profile closed 

If you are getting an error using the app and online account, please call us on 150 and the team will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne 🙂

Profile closed
Not applicable

Thank you, will do.

Leanne_T

No problem at all @Profile closed 

Leanne 🙂

adtilley
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have exactly the same problem - app doesnt show bill and website is completely stuffed.

Ive rung 150 and the wait time is 80 minutes - this is rubbish Im afraid

Can you tell us how we get this to work on here?

James_B

Hi @adtilley,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What do you see when you load the Bill & payments tab in the My EE app?

James

adtilley
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

just got through to someone who has raised a fault internally

I get this

adtilley_0-1693932226384.png

adtilley
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

website doesnt work at all when I login