cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bills and Payments not working

Profile closed
Not applicable

Since the recent update to the android app I am not able to see anything but an error message when trying to check Bills & payments, both in the app and online web browser.

Is there a fix available please.

103 REPLIES 103
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the update @adtilley 

It looks like My EE isn't retrieving your account information as it should.

Our support teams should be able to resolve it now a ticket has been raised.

James

adtilley
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

fingers crossed

Profile closed
Not applicable

I was told something something similar when I eventually got through to 150. The gentleman I spoke with deleted my email login and then reinstated it, in order to reset my account. It didn't work. So he raised a ticket or whatever  with technical !  I have not heard since and still neither app or Web work. 

Christopher_G

Hi @Profile closed 

If it's been more than 24 hours, it may be worth calling back for an update.

Chris

Profile closed
Not applicable

Really...

I would have thought that unnecessarily phoning would further clog your system. Its apparent that I am not the only person with this or similar problems with accessing either your Android App or Web page account login. Surely your tech guys will notify everyone when a fix or upgrade has been put in place.

I have just checked for today as I do everyday and no fix applied yet. Still no access to App or Web accounts

Patt1
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Same thing happening on my iPhone 12 & Amazon Fire 8 tablet. It's a known issue, occasionally I might see my bills on the app but it's hit or miss. 

adtilley
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

sadly as fully expected - not a word back from ee relating to this after 72 hours

James_B

Hi @adtilley,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received an update yet.

The team will be in touch as soon as your ticket is resolved.

James

Vivalajosh
Investigator
Investigator

I have been having the same issue for almost 2 months now.

I cant access my account to view my bill.

Rang 150 and the tech reset my password 4 times. Deactivated and reactivated my account. i have tried on the app and tried the website on 3 different computers yes i still cant access my account.

The issue is 100% on EE's side and if you ring them to ask for a paper copy of your bill. they will charge you for this.

Profile closed
Not applicable

The same here. But then I didn't really expect one. EE's fault logging system has no traceability from our side of the screen. We do not even receive a ticket number or reference to be able to quote and save time. I firmly believe if a fix is found then it will just happen one day and I do not expect to be notified.

We shall see if its done by Christmas.