invoice

EvelynCovolam23
Visitor

they stole my cell phone and it took them 2 weeks to block my chip... and exactly on the day of my theft on 03/22/2023 my card bill was 39.31 which would be the monthly amount I pay... today 03/ 05/2023 I contacted them again to verify the change of number and when I saw the invoice it was over 280 pounds without me using the chip... which they were supposed to have blocked on 03/22/2023 ... now I was told that this value was from google play on 22/03/2023... I have the history of google play and the last time I made a value of 5 pounds on google play was on 15/09/ 2022...and I never enabled EE for other types of payments...they just put over 280 pounds on my invoice which was charged as a direct debit...and now they are going to investigate what happened...I can tell you that this may have been because I am an immigrant and for many we are stupid and so they can take advantage.

I hope they solve this problem... because they tell me to go to the store and when I get there they tell me to call the operator and they keep throwing me everywhere... and I just needed to cancel the old chip and get a new one with the same number... a very big disregard for me as an immigrant... and the worst is this invoice that they charged me more than 280 pounds and putting the blame on me and google play... I have history of google play and this value is from the EE itself.

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the community, @EvelynCovolam23. We'll do our best to help you.

I'm so sorry to hear about your phone being stolen. Did you report it to us on 26th March? I'm glad to hear that it's being investigated and if there has been a mistake somewhere, I'm sure that would be corrected.

Please keep us updated on what happens.

Chris