Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

No upgrade available?

I have gone to upgrade which is now out of contract upgrades were available to me and now all of a sudden I have nothing available and im not eligible for an upgrade?

Kazzapops by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

being charged for a contract that was a free gadget

Hi,I had supply issues when i last upgraden handset ,and after a lot of too and froing ,the outcome was rectified and the manager that rectified it said as a gesture of good will for all of the troubles he would give me a galaxy watch ,to which i agr...

ngblunden by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE contract finishing payment

Hi, my contract is up soon, and I want to upgrade to the latest Z flip 4. I want to make the final payment on my account of £230 ish so then I can close my account, get a new phone via Samsung and go to a different network provider. EE live chat is a...

Change date of DD

Hi ichanged my direct debit payment last month but ee hasn't changed it the date is the same and the program won't let me change it again 

BT Sports and Apple Music refund

I have just been given access to MyEE and have come to see that I'm being charged for Apple Music (£9.99 pm) since May 2022 and BT Sports (£15 pm) since March 2021. That totals £255 over charged for services I did not authorise or allow to be put on ...

Ahmad67 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anytime upgrade and trade in.

I've been looking to take advantage of early upgrade which is free with handing back current phone. But. I'm confused by the trade in offer (pictured), that takes money off your contract, for the s22 ultra. If I'm handing my phone back for the early ...

Screenshot_20220809-214928_Chrome.jpg
alibali80 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim only deals

Hi we are looking at changing our current mobile packages which are on O2 and looking at keeping our current telephone numbers but don’t want the amount of Data we are being charged for and not using what is best way I’ve read about sim only deals ca...

Syrokid by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Extra cost on my bill

I’ve recently looked on my EE app and it’s stating that I have incurred extra costs on my next bill which are both apple products! The only apple products I pay for come out of my bank automatically and have never been on my bill before! Does anyone ...