Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant apply my 30% Friends and Family discount when upgrading

Steveb86
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

Can anyone help? System wont allow me to add my 30% discount. Voucher code box doesn't accept the code. I've seen people on here saying that it needs to be entered on the add-ons page under the gift voucher box but it doesn't exist.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Steveb86  If that tariff has a discount on already on it you can not apply the F&F discount,  you can only have 1 discount per tariff,    Even if that tariff has a reduced rate for a trade in that is a discount,  is that tariff that you are choosing already discounted? 

No the deal is £25 for 125gb on a 12 month plan.

No discounts have been applied to this deal

@Steveb86  If you go all the way through to the checkout stage does your F&F show on the tariff?    When I upgraded I didn’t have to add anything and it was automatically added and I could see this at checkout. 

No. It gives the the option to add a promo code but it doesn't accept the
F&F discount. Whe proceeding to bank details etc there is no discount
showing on payment page. Only the full amount for £25 per month.
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Steveb86

Could you try these steps please?

1. Make sure you're accepting 'all cookies' if prompted when using ee.co.uk otherwise the voucher codes will fail. 
2. Delete cache and cookies from your browser.
3. Try typing the voucher code, rather than using copy/paste.
4. If you've previously entered the voucher and clicked 'Back' on the browser, the next time you enter the voucher again it fails. If you enter a random word in the voucher field/box, delete it and then try adding the voucher code again it should work.
5. Make sure you have not selected a 'Good as New' deal, these are not eligible.
6. Have you selected a special deal, such as a 'Trade In' deal? try selecting another phone or plan to see if the code then works.
7. Vouchers only work on handset and SIMO, they will not work on other products such as tablets and watches etc.
8. Try using an alternative internet browser to access ee.co.uk

Pay extra close attention to step 4, as I've had a message from someone recently to say that this fixed a similar problem.

Chris

Skha672013
Visitor

Thanks your help