Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrades

Hi as a new customer u get alot of choices of phones 1 being the oppo find x5 pro (best phone on the market right now) but when I click upgrade as I am on anytime upgrade it won't show me the full list and gives me 3 options galaxy s21 s22 s22ultra i...

JIB32 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Loyalty & Upgrades

I know the script, EE don't price match, they're over priced and rip you off to begin with yada yada.. I am curious if anyone whose been a longer customer, always paid, always stayed has actually had any luck come upgrading getting a deal, discount, ...

Essentials plan

Does the Essentials plan include phone purchase. If so, why has my monthly DD not reduced at the end of the plan period? 

BT Broadband 10% discount

I have been wit EE for a while now and as of 12th May switch from Virgin to BT for my Broadband. I’ve just seen an advert on Facebook that says ‘switch to BT Broadband and get 10% of EE plans’. Anyone know how I claim this? Thanks 

Can’t upgrade

I’m unable to upgrade my phone it is due an upgrade now but when I go online it tells me ‘no plans available’ for any phone. But if I look to buy a phone I can see all of the contracts. Have rung 150 regarding this and they tell me the account holder...

Remdog97 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account Closed

I paid a payment on the 12th of April and was told my account was closed which is why it had taken me so long to find out how to make a payment, I am still unable to make calls to 150 to ask for help reopening my account. I am unable to make calls to...

AmyEllie by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New number

I want to change my number. Can I do that and keep the account or do I need to get a new sim?

ajfajf by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Calling ee

Poor community service increasing our Prices without any notice and not just a few pounds however a drastic amount first it was £83 and now it is £106 which they are charging me for also they do not resolve any problems do not  help the community ser...

GulshanB by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Billed for returned phone.

My old device is still showing on my account. My bill came in this morning with a charge for the device I returned last month, which I only had for 12 days. I rang customer service and I've spoken to the sales team in the shop about the problem, but ...