cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks to Customer Service Advisors

Astor74
Visitor

I have just joined a 24 month contract with EE by the end of December 2023.

There is technical problem over my first bill which will be charged on 06 Jan 2024 which really surprised me because it has not been a week yet. When I used the online chat service, your customer service advisor Anirban is helpful and patient in helping me with these issues and make things right. I tried to give reviews over the end of our conversation but the network is not stable and our conservations just disconnected. Therefore, I just want to say thank you for the assistance on this platform. 

I would also like to thank Rema for checking the Smart Hub network problem for us. After giving our post code to her, she immediately checks the surroundings to see if there is any works affecting our network speed (5-6 Mbps download and 1-2 Mbps in upload for the whole morning~). And just knew that there is a local MAST recently which may affect the speed. We will have to see if the situation continues. 

Thank you guys. You all have done a good job. 

2 REPLIES 2
FIZZYLP
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@Astor74  It’s refreshing to see nice posts like this in the community 😀 

Hope this helps!  If you like my reply and want to say thanks for the helpful answer then please click on the Kudos on left hand side  also if I answers your question correctly please let us know by clicking on Mark as Accepted Solution 
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting about this, @Astor74. I'm delighted that you were able to get the help you needed.

Please keep us posted with what happens with your speeds. Hopefully, once this issue in your area is sorted you see your speeds jump up. 🙂

Chris