cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract payments

almellora
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I’m just wondering if anyone knows the answer to this, my current phone contract ends on the 29/1/24 and I’ve opted to go to sim only which will start the day after on 30/1/24, my question is when is my last payment for my old contract and normally I get the bill on the 4th then payment comes out on the 19th.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Your billing cycle will continue as normal and continue to be generated on the 4th of every month.

On 30/1/2024 your payment plan will change and you will likely receive text messages confirming. On 4/2/24 your bill will include pro-rata credits for your phone-plan from 30/01 > 03/02 that you didn't use, and a pro-rata charge for the new plan covering the same dates.

That bill will then include a full monthly charge in advance for 04/02 > 03/03.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Your billing cycle will continue as normal and continue to be generated on the 4th of every month.

On 30/1/2024 your payment plan will change and you will likely receive text messages confirming. On 4/2/24 your bill will include pro-rata credits for your phone-plan from 30/01 > 03/02 that you didn't use, and a pro-rata charge for the new plan covering the same dates.

That bill will then include a full monthly charge in advance for 04/02 > 03/03.