Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! VAT Invoices

I have a private EE account but can reclaim the cost as expenses through my business. My monthly invoices show as "Not a VAT" invoice so I rang to ask for a full VAT bill but was told this is not possible for a private account.I then asked for their ...

ValerieC by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 16 Helpful

Re: EE have over charged

I’ve noticed there always over charging me, I’ve been with EE for over 10 years and I actually think it’s time for me to leave, most of my friends have left them also due to over charging… But yeah make sure you get your money from them or sue! 

Resolved! Itemised Bill

Hi, is there any way to view an itemised bill in the my EE app, or online?  Thanks

gazevo87 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Changing from Tmobile

Hi, I have just been changed from Tmobile to EE with issue of new SIM but same number. Will I need to change my direct debit details as Tmobile is EE isn't it? 

SHowie by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Reduced mthly cost when contract ends?

Hi all, apologies if this has been discussed plenty of times already. My 2yr contract has now ended and I don't want to start a new one until after we move in few months in case the signal isn't v good.I have heard that as I have now paid for my hand...

LM53 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Need the correct complaints team

I have a 5g router at 45 quid but being billed monthly is the 1st oneNumber 2 I took a a52 out with a laptop I paid the 30 quid extra upfront and min of 10gb but the on phones sales rep pit a 20% discount on the account which voided me the laptop wit...