Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Bill after Cancellation

Approximately 41 days before the end of my 24 month term, I called EE to cancel my contract. I was offered an upgrade, new contract and to transfer providers, this was not a possibility as I was leaving the UK for a job in Dublin, where I am permanen...

New contract price increase.

Why has my wife's new £42 contract DD changed to £54. she only took the contract out in February. theres no additional charges and no add ons..

JM1979 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suspended service

My line is suspended atm I spoke to collections and they have told me I have to pay a minimum of £6.00 to reinstate my services I have just gone to ring them to make a payment and yet there closed I have tried to make a payment on the automated payme...

Duckwr by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bills and Payment

It is very difficult to access current bill - there is no CLEAR indication how to actually find it on the menu - clicking into ‘bills and payments’ gives NO indication where to go to see the bill.can you please screen shot what I am supposed to do?

Urs1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

14 Days Cancellation-Sim Only

I’m within 14 days of purchasing a sim only 12 month contract. I’ve messed up and purchased 250mb and not 250gb (thought I’d fit myself a right bargain ), am I able to cancel this sim, keep number and start another sim only contract with more data? T...

Resolved! Won’t let me upgrade

Hi I’ve been with ee for around 5 years now and in the last year have been late with a few payments due to COVID absences but monthly bills have always been paid before the next monthly bill is due I have been trying to do an early upgrade for the la...

Resolved! Upgrade

Hello I’m due to upgrade soon & im wondering if I can have it delivered to a different uk address than my billing as I will be away at the time. Many thanks 

Vikki81 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful