Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrade line with active discount

Hey All,Long-shot, but wondered if anyone had any insight on the following...Have a 'Second Line' which is an iPad Pro 12.9 5G which is due to end contract shortly. Was likely to 'Upgrade' to just a data SIM to bring the cost down moving forward. Thi...

_Steve-W by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sim only contract cancellation within 14days

I joined EE with a SIM only contract on 21st of February, 2023 ,my former provider disconnected me on 22nd and I wasn't connected by EE until 24th of February, 2023. I will like to cancel my contract as it didn't meet my expectations . I tried cance...

Cancelled Essential sim 1gb £15

I was mis sold an Essential Sim 1gb £15, when I took out a new contract for the Samsung 23 ultra all rounder deal (£82pcm minus trade in) i was told i did not meet the "Freshhold for credit" and to proceed with the contract i had to take out an addit...

Resolved! End contract

My contract is up soon, do I need to cancel it or will it cancel automatically?? 

Kitten10 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Any charges for upgrading before October?

Good afternoon.When logging in to my EE account, it is suggesting that I am eligible for an upgrade. My contract doesn't run out until October, so I would like to know if there are any hidden costs/penalties if I was to take the plunge now.

J0hn78 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Not eligible for upgrade on a 2018 contract?

I've just bought myself a new Pixel, which is 5G capable. I requested an e-SIM for it. I've used the portal to see about upgrading it. The portal claims I'm not eligible for upgrade, however it doesn't tell me _why_. My 'fixed term' on the contract w...

sobrique by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful