Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Up grade

Hi I got an iPad and the contact run out on 16th of this month so does this mean I can upgrade to a newer one 

B3n31 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Statement payment arrangements

I would like to know if someone can help me out with my account statements arrears payments agreementI understand that under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (section 77b), I am entitled to receive a statement  of account, showing details of the instalme...

Deko1 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cannot set up Direct Debit

I am trying to set up Direct Debit but my account online keeps saying "You'll need to pay off any outstanding balance on your account before you can set up or change your Direct Debit."I have paid my outstanding balance but it is still not letting me...

Account suspended

Hi, My account was suspended due to a “unpaid bill” which is wrong information, when talking to members from the EE team they confirm that my bill has already been paid and this is an error on their part. Now my phone will not make calls, send texts ...

Jw96 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Contract upgrade

I have 3 months left on my SIM only contract. Having contacted EE to upgrade to a Device & SIM contract, they told me that the new contract will not start until the old one ends, is this correct? 

Resolved! Upgrade

Good morning I am currently on a sim online contract but my current phone is coming to the end of its lifetime i think, i hoping you can help find the best upgrade deal, i dont want to paying a silly amount each month 

Resolved! Upgrade

I would like a contract without a new phone and the same minutes texts etc could someone ring me please