Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Unpleasant Service

I was at EE shop at Ealing Broadway Centre, London W5 5JY today, May 17 where I spent three hours trying to get a new phone only to find out the contract I signed for was not what I was promised. The employer kept telling me he will explain later ins...

Resolved! Paid twice

Hi my ee dd failed last week so I paid by another means. taken out again today? 

Bill

Why is my bill £34 instead of £26.32 when it is due today so shouldn't be any late charged on it

David375 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Final bill

Hi i recently ended my contract as i now live in Turkiye. Also i only receive £335 per month which is living expenses rent food etc. I am unable to pay this outright and can manage £5 per month. 

Sue2016 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data roaming charges

HiI am being charged for data roaming whilst on holiday in Lanzarote, despite sending a text request to EE via 150 to acquire a data roaming pass.Please can you advise?

Phone

What’s the best phone to get on the market at the moment?? Thank u in advance