Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! VAT receipt for Personal Accounts

Why do EE not show the VAT breakdown on their personal accounts? I charge some of my bills to my business and need a VAT receipt to do that. Why is EE exempt from showing their VAT  details on their bills.... I wish I could do the same? 

Nicolvmax by Investigator
  • 21 replies
  • 22 Helpful

Bill

Why has my monthly mobile data cost gone from £35 to £40 ? It’s mobile Broadband so I don’t have an EE phone to call 150 , the other number doesn’t work, went into store & they said the can’t access account . how do I get rid off EE ? Im on a rolling...

Adie71 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Name on bill

Hi   When I downloaded my bill it has my wifes 1st name and her maiden name.   This is my account and the bill should read Ben xxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details (such as your full name) as your posts are visible to the public. T...

8Ben by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bill

I would like an explanation why EE is charging me £100.68 for an internet plan. I do not agree with this calculation I would like an explanation is my money back.xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx  [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are v...

Silva7 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Permanency

I have 24 months contract, 12 months left and they have changed my plan but its too expensive. Can I change my plan at any time? Like instead of 100GB, 50GB or something like that. And if I cancel my contract how much is it? What are my options?

Mama77 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! new plan

I find the new package for £28/m with 50% off for 6 months that means I will have to pay £14/m for 6 months.So my new bill is £36.10.On the website is impossible on the phone they never pick up.Where I can make a complaint?