Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Sim deals

Hi I have found a sim only deal, 24 months unlimited data and calls around 11 pound per month, says was 30 pounds, says half price for 6 months. Does that mean it’s 11 for 6 months then goes up to 30 again or is it half of the 11 pound for 6 months I...

Jenh1982 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What’s going on

I called 150 to top up pay as you go to get another 20gb, I was transferred to a guy that said I could get 25gb a month if I payed £9.80 monthly….seemed like a good deal so answered all the questions that they ask ect…gave my card number ect… Happy.O...

Jimmer72 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New FlexPay and Friends and Family discount

Hi, Quick question and apologies if it’s already been asked.With the new FlexPay agreements with getting a new device plan etc, are these compatible with the Friends and Family discount? If so, does it apply to both parts of the agreement or to just ...

Payment

I need help because I paid my bill last Thursday and now I'm getting a message from you saying I've not paid you 

unfortunately roaming charges

it's unfortunate extortion to find without your request and numbers already free on  your package  is still  being charged ,it's never alright  and fair  ee  make unreasonable  merger scandal on customers .its  systemic scum or  reckless extortion  o...

madatuk by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Payment

Hiya I would like to arrange a payment plan so I can get back using my phone 

Bills

I was a customer  from 2019 to 2020i would like to have my paid bills in pdf please thanks 

Elyor1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EU Roaming in......Kent

Having been on holiday (Cyprus) I knew this month's bill was going to include EU Roaming. Constantly unable to double check the bill via the app or website I have received a paper bill and see that I have been charged for 2 x calls (CU - calls made t...

RobS1974 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Friends and family

Is the 30% friends and family discount no longer applied to devices and only the airtime? I can’t find it anywhere on the website? 

Nico122 by Explorer
  • 31 replies
  • 6 Helpful