cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access account details - we are getting things ready

CMatHG
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to access copies of bills as never gets past the error message.

Screen refresh multiple times without any success.

Account profile accessible so all my login credentials are valid - and despite this I've changed my password and used the new one without any difference.

Is anybody having the same issue ??

47 REPLIES 47

Good luck with that....I see the 'Community Support Team' has gone AWOL.

I've now made it a policy to cancel accounts with any company that uses CPI to increase their prices. There are fairly priced alternatives.

yes i have the same message

We’re working on it

We’re just getting things ready behind the scenes. Please wait a minute then refresh the page

I have tried mobiles, laptops and they all give me the same message, profile is there but nothing else

Enting
Investigator
Investigator

EE like to trumpet how fantastic they are, but in reality, they are useless. If they are supposed to be the best network (their own words), I dread to think what the others are like.

I don't suppose there is any update on this issue?

Still not working for me today - so I will be going through the painful process of requesting that a copy of my bill is sent to me again this month !!

Silence from the EE developers/support technicians and team monitoring these interactions - no contact from anyone from account management either - - just keep being awarded patronising badges for participating in the Community.

Sorry I can't help !!

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CMatHG @Enting 

Thanks for coming back to the community. 

Once a support ticket is raised for an EE account, the team will be working to get this resolved for you.

If you would like an update and to discuss billing options please call us on 150. 

Leanne.

Enting
Investigator
Investigator

Yes, I keep getting badges. As long as I keep getting them, everything will be great, as they appear to be the most important thing to EE, rather than fixing the problem.

The team doesn't appear to be working very fast.....very poor.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Enting 

The community badges are for being part of the community forum, you can find details on our Community badges and how to earn them - The EE Community

Please give our mobile guides a call on 150 for an update on your EE account.

Leanne.

Enting
Investigator
Investigator

I honestly don't care a fig about 'badges'. Why isn't the issue being fixed?