cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access account details - we are getting things ready

CMatHG
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to access copies of bills as never gets past the error message.

Screen refresh multiple times without any success.

Account profile accessible so all my login credentials are valid - and despite this I've changed my password and used the new one without any difference.

Is anybody having the same issue ??

47 REPLIES 47
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CMatHG 

Welcome to the community.

Am I right in thinking you can log in and access everything else, apart from the bills?

Chris

Yes - that was certainly the case until a few minutes ago.

I can view my profile/etc without any issue - just can't view bills to provide an invoice copy for our Finance team. 

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @CMatHG 

Could you try logging in on a different device or browser, just to see if you get the same problem please?

Chris

Many thanks - I'd already tried connecting via the MS Edge browser rather than Chrome - without any difference.

Just used an iPhone with Safari browser - exactly the same is happening - says We're working on it ...... wait a minute then refresh the page

And that is the same loop as before sadly

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @CMatHG 

It may be worth giving it till tomorrow, to see if this resolves itself. If it's urgent, I'd suggest speaking to our Mobile Care team.

Chris

CMatHG
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Chris

Appreciate the help so far.

Will try again tomorrow - the phone queue delay has been mad - guess that's got to be to do with the weather conditions affecting so many too.

Cheers for now

Christopher_G

Keep us posted on what happens please, @CMatHG  🙂

Chris

CMatHG
Contributor
Contributor

Well here we are 5 days later.

The helpdesk team in Ireland were able to identify that they had a problem with my account as they'd altered the domain name from .co.uk to .com with a verification process - but had to put me through to technical team who are the only ones able to sort and change that.

Technical team systems weren't working and they were unable to change the domaln back to.co.uk on my billing account.

Said they'd be resetting the domain once their backoffice system was working again and would send me an email to reset my password to confirm access.

Still not happened yet - and still unable to access my bills/invoices - as I tried again a few minutes ago.

Anybody else hitting this issue ??

Domain name of what?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)