cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone bill increases

Billyrollo
Visitor

I went into shop (EE) at the forge parkhead for help about bill increases and was to phone 150 or text message which I am doing just now I received a letter informing me my bills going up 15-75% at end of march this is second increase since contract began,I thought when entering a contract and paying bill on time was final obviously not,I'm disappointed in this as unfair and unaffordable my bill is £206per month, I have recently lost my job through ill health and was looking for help or some kind off solution which the shop so kindly reminded me I had entered a contract which at time was affordable before increases so what can I do? Thanks. 

8 REPLIES 8
danny19970
Contributor
Contributor

unfortunately they nothing. you can do the CPI increase is in your terms and conditions. all networks are doing  it   some networks are increaseing they prices by almost. 20% 

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Billyrollo  your bill is going up 14.4%.  not sure where your getting 15-70% from.   Have a look at THIS    Your contract isn’t a fixed term contract and when taking out the contract you are told it will receive a yearly price increase inline with CPI and 3.9% 

lynsey24
Investigator
Investigator

Same also received email my bill going up £6.99 per month. Don’t waste your time calling only to be told there’s nothing we can do! Even although I’ve been customer for over 8years. They can only help when you’re in debt. So leave us to get into debt then help yeh great service EE. This will be my last contract with your ever again. Shocking! Not explained when taking out contract. Beware!! 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @lynsey24 

Thanks for coming here. 

We’ve been upfront about our price changes when customers agreed to their contract, so customers always know where they stand. We are contacting customers directly about how the changes will affect them. 

Any customer who is worried about paying their bills should contact us, and we’ll find a solution that works for them.

Leanne.

@lynsey24   This price increase happens every year at this time.  An 8 year customer of EE would know this. 

Yes well this is the first I’ve had an email stating this in 8 Years due to inflation.  Chris. I’m merely pointing out the lack of customer service here by EE. 👌🏼

I did contact EE, only to be told old what I’ve already stated. I do not see point in calling again to be told same?? I got nothing from EE I’m very disappointed. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @lynsey24 

I am sorry to hear this, we have no account access on the community, please try calling us again and the team will see what they can do to help. 

Leanne.