Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to upgrade early but always takes me to the wrong phone

AlexanderPSedlm
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi. 

I have multiple lines (4) on my account and one of them is due a free early upgrade +20% off the monthly fee however when i click on go to upgrade it takes to me to one of my other phones, one that is not due an upgrade. It does it everytime regardless of how i arrive at the upgrade page. 

I'n actually going to switch it to a sim only plan as we want to keep the phone as there is nothing wrong with it. 

Very frustrating, please help.

thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @AlexanderPSedlm 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

In this case, please call us on 150 and the team will get this looked into for you and help you with the upgrade on the correct number. 

Leanne 🙂

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@AlexanderPSedlm   Try clearing your browser history and cookies first then try again.  

Katie_B

Hello @AlexanderPSedlm

Welcome to the community. 

When you text UP to 150 from the phone due to an upgrade what reports back?

Is the contract within the final 45 days?

Speak soon, 

Katie

will check later. It's not my personal phone just one on my account. 

Early upgrade, not standard upgrade (this is later next month)

Screenshot 2023-03-06 141127.jpg

Hi. That didn't work. 

Katie_B

Hello @AlexanderPSedlm

If you are not within your 45 days free upgrade period and this is an early upgrade you will be required to take a plan at your current monthly cost or more. 

You can find your contract dates within your My EE account under plans. 

Please be sure to let us know if you have any further questions. 

Katie

The info on the accound page (and the picture i attached to my previous message) say upgrade free now plus 20% off monthly fee. However this isn't the issue. The issue is that when I click on upgrade for that phone, it takes me to a different phone on my account, one that is not due an upgrade. 

after messaging UP to 150 the reply says early upgrade free if cost is the same or higher. But again, this not the issue. When i try to upgrade it takes me to a different phone on my account and tries to upgrade that. Help Please

Leanne_T

Hi @AlexanderPSedlm 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

In this case, please call us on 150 and the team will get this looked into for you and help you with the upgrade on the correct number. 

Leanne 🙂

Thank you. I'll do that today.