Briggy1
Visitor

How do I get a full itemised bill for the past 6 month

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

If you had chargeable itemised billing enabled for this time, download your bills and view them.

If not, you can't get this information directly - your phone's call log will show all dialled & received calls for however long it goes back.

An SAR request should give you this information but comes with a one-month lead time: https://ee.co.uk/help/cyber-security/getting-started/request-my-personal-data 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
bristolian
Legend
Legend

If you had chargeable itemised billing enabled for this time, download your bills and view them.

If not, you can't get this information directly - your phone's call log will show all dialled & received calls for however long it goes back.

An SAR request should give you this information but comes with a one-month lead time: https://ee.co.uk/help/cyber-security/getting-started/request-my-personal-data 

I want to download my outgoing call details. I understood I would get this via chargeable Itemised Billing which I now have. There is nothing new in the latest bill and no indication where to view this information. Just tell me step by step using the desktop app which I am using now.

The community posts are most unhelpful. It is not a difficult question and a service supplied by most utility suppliers.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @AlanMp,

Your itemisation will appear on your bill which you can download at Plan Bill (ee.co.uk).

Was itemisation added to your account before your latest bill was produced?

James

Cant find "Plan Bill" give me a search item that works or a specific route that you have tested.

It was added a few days before and claimed would work. The charge is included.

Still if I cant find it how do I know?

James_B

Hi @AlanMp,

Tap/click here to view your bill.

You may have to scroll through a couple of pages before you reach the itemised section.

If it was only added a few days before your bill was produced, you'll only see itemisation for the days after it was activated.

James

AlanMp
Explorer

Ahh - but which pages?

What is needed is a sentence with just statements of fact, no hypothesis. I now pay for itemised billing so where is it to be viewed whether or not it is empty.

Alan

James_B

Hi @AlanMp,

The itemisation on my latest bill started on page 5, but yours may vary depending on the contents of your individual bill.

James