Bills

Ulllass59
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi all

My bills going up. It started put 18 months ago about 28 quid. Now it will be over 40. I really can't afford it too. Wat can I do.  Its going g up £4. Along will all my other bills going up top.  I am 64 disabled and don't work. Is there away of reducing it gor senior  citizens please. Thanks 

16 REPLIES 16
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ulllass59 

I am sorry to hear you have poor coverage at home, how long have you been having this problem? 

Have you reported the coverage problems on the EE Coverage & Network Status Checker | Check your signal

Leanne.

Ulllass59
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Years. Its bee. Looked I to. It can't be the building I am in there's streets snd streets of houses like this. If I csnt get a signal from you why should I pay the increase when the signal is bad.  I have done all the checks too

Always the same and is for other people on ee down the street. I wouldn't mi d a new mast has gone up close by majes no difference.

Leanne_T

I see @Ulllass59 

I would suggest letting our mobile guides know when you call to discuss your options. 

Leanne.

Ulllass59
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi. I was looked into and wat I got bsck was its an old house and therefore I can't get a signal much. All I cam say is most houses where I live where built in the 1930s or earlier. Sone victoriana ones too.  So for us EE. Customers thrn wr het a poor signal when we r at home.  Sone of us csn move well top to find a better place at home or even go outside. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Ulllass59 

Please let us know how you get on after speaking to or mobile guides on 150 🙂

Leanne.

Ulllass59
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Dine that lots before. Didn't  help. Was done over a few months. It really needs sorting put there's plenty of EE  customers eho hsve poor signal issues. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Ulllass59 

If you keep reporting this on the EE Coverage & Network Status Checker | Check your signal our network team will get this fully investigated. If you wish to discuss your options for the account payments please call us. 

Leanne.