Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Auto WiFi connect

Hi, I saw that BT Wifi became a EE WiFi, but I can see there is something like EE WiFi-X, what is this and how I can connect it? or maybe do you know if there is any option to do something like wifi automaticly connection? Im bored to put the passwor...

vegerot by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New EE app features not avilable.

Hi, as an existing FFB Max 100 customer with a white smart router I am unable to access the new EE features advertised either online or via the app.  Are these new features available to me or is an upgrade required? Thanks.

Rooneyj by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Broadband

Hello, I am currently checking my EE account online and I read something about a broadband plan and plus a sim card for just an additional £10. can you please elaborate this. Thank you so much

Very Slow ADSL Broadband - Cambridge

For the past week my BB has been intolerably slow. Today pinging ee.co.uk:-----------Ping statistics for 45.60.72.23:Packets: Sent = 100, Received = 90, Lost = 10 (10% loss),Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:Minimum = 555ms, Maximum = 353...

jb5768_1-1698589709134.png
jb5768 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Sky Broadband Contract Buy Out

I have just cancelled my sky tv subscription (3/11/23) but have  12 months left of my sky broadband contract.  Do EE still do a contract buy out and if yes, how do I go about it please?

Brightbox 2 - broadband light flashing amber

My router was working fine until this morning when I noticed the WiFi on my mobile was disconnected, checked the router and the broadband light was flashing amber.I reset but still the same, left it as I went out, still the same this evening. texted ...

Lwarnell by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Moving from BT FTTP to EE FTTP

I'm out of contract with BT for my existing FTTP 900 and looking to move to EE, my landline is delivered over Digital Voice also.When i put my postcode and phone number in, I get "It looks like you're already one of our customers on BT BroadbandYou'l...

Problem with the router

I've been without internet for a week and no one from EE can solve it. My router has a blue water light flashing and my internet doesn't work. Can someone help me?

Line Checker doesn’t work with my address

Hi, just after I moved into my current house around two years ago I ran the EE line checker in the hopes of switching to EE and consolidating my phone/broadband payments. For some reason the line checker just gave me an error saying there was an issu...

broadband problems

I've got part of my problem sorted out by openreach/ee broadband phone helpline, but I'm going to post from the begining of my issues, as there are ongoing problems.Last Friday, my broadband was coming and going, sometimes connecting and sometimes no...

rugsu by Valued Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 9 Helpful