cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving from BT FTTP to EE FTTP

michaelforrest
Visitor

I'm out of contract with BT for my existing FTTP 900 and looking to move to EE, my landline is delivered over Digital Voice also.

When i put my postcode and phone number in, I get "It looks like you're already one of our customers on BT Broadband
You'll get our best deals by logging in to My BT for your personalised offers."

When i login to MyBT, i don't get any options for migrating to EE. I just get options for recontracting with BT for another two years at the same costs i'm on.

Any ideas or will myBT at some point show an option for being able to transfer to EE?

2 REPLIES 2
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@michaelforrest   alas you are not the first to mention this issue - it seems there are a few gaps in some of the services/processes..

It has been suggested that a call to either BT or EE customer services would help, but you may not get the right answer straight away, but is worth persevering. Another customer mentioned being able to transfer easily enough and was able to get the new EE Smart Router with the extra features it brings.

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@michaelforrest call freephone 0800 800 030 select option 1 and a broadband retentions advisor will be able to move you to new EE 🙂