Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Fibre Max 300

Hi everyone,Just a quick one from me. I'm looking to upgrade my broadband because as of the last two weeks my connection has dropped and it makes it hard to work when I'm at home. Currently, I have the Fibre Max 2 Broadband and I want to upgrade to t...

Ee broadband

Hi my broadband bill was due and should of gone out on the 7th now unfortunately I had an issue with my bank now u have tried today but I’ve not got funds in my account so could I pay double nxt month 

no WiFi connection

I have no WiFi connection since yesterday and still no WiFi connection today? I am having to use my mobile data and I’m unable to work. please can you advise of reason and what I can do to get it up and running as soon as possible.. thank you

Sou7 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WiFi often keeps disconnecting often

Hi everyone,There are a few smartphones/ tablets/ laptops in my house. The laptops connect to the ee WiFi, and have no issues as long as they're on the same floor as the router (router is on ground floor). For the Tablets and smartphones (all Android...

ysm1234 by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 4 Helpful

EE fibre broadband activated but no router delivered!

My broadband has been activated, however I have not yet received my router. Assuming this is down to the postal strikes. This was sent last Wednesday, I’m surprised this was not anticipated and another courier used. I’m now left with no broadband for...

Jamie6767 by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Broadband access

Hi, can anyone help me with following access query - Is there a way of me granting a visitor to my house access to my broadband without giving them the password that’s on the back of the router? If not then can I change the password on my router so p...

Crawfn68 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

EE Smart Hub FTTP not connecting to Smart life devices

Back in July I renewed my broadband with EE. And at the same time they gave me the option to go FTTP (full fibre) and said it will happen soon anyway so then was a good time. Previous it was copper fibre.Using the old router my smart devices, led lig...

adam_27 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful