Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Hi

Hello does anyone know how long it take to get a email from EE for a account number?

Alex1414 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Search phone number on the Landline bill?

Can anyone help please, I am trying to search for a phone number made on the Landline to find the date it was made. I could look thru all the bills but is there an easier search option using the actual phone number?

Broadband

Is anyone else having issues with EE broadband? For over a week mine is constantly disconnected. And when I attempt to check it through the EE website, the page can never be found. Starting to wonder what I pay for! 

Jo811 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE broadband no live date

I placed an order for broadband on the 23/04/23 and  I’m yet receive a go live date.  I have had no further emails since I placed the order and confirmation of direct debit setup.  My current broadband service with talktalk.  I presume comes to an en...

Justamy97 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Going abroad

Hi, I will be out of England until September. Please let me know if I can keep my number without paying monthly fees. Thank you!

Resolved! BT Wi-Fi

Hi there we moved out in my house and moved in in new apartment, the new one already has Wi-Fi , now we don’t need BT Wi-Fi , can I have cancell my contract about this?

Resolved! Contract broadband update

Hi, received an email to advise me my broadband contract was due for an upgrade, but when I try to go through the steps, it won't let me. I ve answered 3 security questions but they won't accept, even though I get 3 green ticks. I need to find my acc...

Niarid by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Smart Router - light is still green but working ok

Hi all,I have just connected my new smart wifi router (the white one). The light is solid green when the instructions say it should be aqua. I've tried the factory reset button as suggested. The broadband is however working OK - does it matter about ...

Miike47 by Valued Contributor
  • 24 replies
  • 29 Helpful