Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Can I change WiFi Channel Width

Hello,Technical Wi-Fi question here.I'm using an EE Smart Router and on the control panel I'm only able to select between one of four 5GHz channels (36, 40, 44 and 48). I was looking for a channel bonding option to give myself a 40 MHz wide channel.I...

HOME BROADBAND CONTRACT

My home broadband contract expires on 31st March 2024. Do I have to give notice if I am not going to renew ?Or if I want to cancel before the contract expires how do I do it and do I get charged a penalty fee for cancelling early ?

Constant Disconnects & High Ping Spikes

Hi, I am currently experiencing disconnects through Wi-Fi and ethernet. I am also experiencing high ping spikes on Wi-Fi and ethernet, it's stable at 15-20ms for about 15-30 seconds then jumps from anywhere between 50ms - 150ms. This is happens on ev...

clanc by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New customer Engineer Installation "NEW EE"

Hi there, I am a Virgin Media customer & currently am with them..I will not be leaving them, but I am interested in the "New EE" & Their broadband packages.I have a few simple questions, would love if anybody could answer them thanks!1. I do not have...

frankee1 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Broadland problems

hi is there anyone else having technically problems with the broadlands internet? This been going on over 1 month now seems be down on and of quite alot

Nikki96 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! BT WiFi Hotspot Access

Hi All I am an EE Mobile and Broadband customer and wondered that as EE and BT have now merged, do we get free access to the BT Wifi Hotspots. There are millions of them around and it would be useful to benefit from this partnership as existing custo...

pjj by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Confused about access to fibre at our property.

Hey all,I'm a current EE mobile customer and today received an email about the new EE. In that email it showed the superfast 900mb broadband, which peaked my interest as we're currently with BT but only get 80mb and BT have never said anything about ...

Screenshot_20231023_201707_Chrome.jpg