Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Mesh WiFi

Hello,  I recently swapped from BT broadband to EE, I have a previous mesh system using a 3rd party router setup and works fine now, my question is if I purchase a new mesh system will I need to change any settings like I had to previously or can I j...

Robb479 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Size of broadband internal wall box

We’re having EE fibre broadband installed in a few weeks but we have a built in media unit. When it was fitted, holes were cut to accommodate the telephone socket where our current internet router runs to. I know we’ll need to make this hole bigger f...

image.jpg
Etr24 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Cancel contract

Good  afternoon I would  like to  cancel  my contract on broadband.Can I do this  by email?How long is notice  period?

PawelKa by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Digital voice

I have just switched over from BT to EE for my broadband/digital voice and have swapped over from BT smart hub 2 to the new EE smart hub plus. My broadband went active yesterday but my digital voice service is not working on the new hub. The BT digit...

Home Security

I've ordered a home security pack from EE. When I click on the book installation button on my confirmation email, it doesn't allow me to go any further? Has anyone else had this and how did they solve it? Thanks.

banned by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Equipment Delivery

I’m due to switch to EE broadband on the 20th Nov but I have not had any equipment delivered yet. How far in advance of live day does it normally arrive?

Shires999 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful