cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to merge accounts

hobbitbrain
Contributor
Contributor

I have had an EE mobile account for a few months and about five weeks ago I transferred from BT to EE for broadband and TV as well. I have two account numbers, one for mobile and one for broadband/TV. If I login to the EE TV app, the EE app or the EE website my TV and broadband account is not recognised so I cannot view content I am paying for and can only see details of my mobile account. I cannot merge my account details and EE have not been able to do it yet. Has anyone else had this problem?

1 REPLY 1
TG1967
Visitor

Yes  am in the same boat. Been three months now and they keep promising it will be sorted.  I have the package which includes Netflix but I have continued to be charged by Netflix because I need the activation code that was not sent to me by email either. EE tell me I can get the code on my Broadband account when I log in but as I cannot actually log in I am stuck. Last conversation I had with some one from EE they told me it was a technical error that would be sorted on 10th April but so far nothing has changed.