cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent returns kit back but not arrived

Tezzy
Visitor

I moved to EE from sky back in January after a massive price hike... I ordered a pro box, a mini box and a router hub. 

Only the hub and 1 mini box arrived. So I called them up and the woman told me there was a problem with the pro boxes so I would have to have another mini box for the living room and when the problem with pro boxes are sorted they will send me a pro box. 

After the mini box arrived I called EE because the mini box wasn't suitable because I couldn't record ect.... so I called them and the guy was like. No idea why they sent you a mini box. Il send you a pro box now.... ( why did the woman lie to me saying I couldn't have a pro box ) ?? 

So I needed to return the mini box, fine.... not a problem. The returns kit arrived on the 23rd Feb 24. I send it back on the 26th Feb.... over 6 weeks ago. 

I am still getting messages and emails saying to return my kit. I sent it back !! 

I washed the recipt from the post office (back pocket of jeans) so have no way of tracking it. 

But I can't return kit that I have already returned and I don't think its fair that I get billed for not returning a mini box ( which I shouldn't have had in the 1st place ) when I have. 

If EE would have sent the correct kit in the first place and not messed me around sending me boxes I didn't need I wouldn't be in this position. I will be leaving EE as soon as my contracts up. Customer service isn't great when they completely lie about things. 

22 REPLIES 22
Stephanie rang me and was helpful.
She then kept me on hold whilst she spoke with EE
She came back and told me EE would call me yesterday before 10.00 on my landline or after 10.00 on my mobile.
I received no call.
Stephanie also told me to get back on here if I still had problems.
I have been in touch with EE. I go around in circles whilst the alleged debt racks up.
S

Sent from Outlook for Android<>
Matthew7903
Visitor

@Ee did the same to me

i moved home and they did. Not send the bag for return. I phoned and they said they will send another one which never arrived. 
I phoned again an and I was told that there are issues with the back end systems and they cannot send another bag.  
the area I am in has ZERO EE coverage for our cell phones as well. Now they want to charge me £85 for a router that they cannot collect or send a bag for due to their issues????

@EE get your act together. 

I now have a BT/EE email saying all kit returned by me has been received and I owe nothing. I was told to screen shot this and send to the debt collectors. I did this 3 weeks ago and despite weekly calls I have had no notification from the collectors saying the "case is closed". EE won't speak with them on my behalf and they won't send me the notification based on the screen shot! What a cowboy outfit BT/EE is