cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent returns kit back but not arrived

Tezzy
Visitor

I moved to EE from sky back in January after a massive price hike... I ordered a pro box, a mini box and a router hub. 

Only the hub and 1 mini box arrived. So I called them up and the woman told me there was a problem with the pro boxes so I would have to have another mini box for the living room and when the problem with pro boxes are sorted they will send me a pro box. 

After the mini box arrived I called EE because the mini box wasn't suitable because I couldn't record ect.... so I called them and the guy was like. No idea why they sent you a mini box. Il send you a pro box now.... ( why did the woman lie to me saying I couldn't have a pro box ) ?? 

So I needed to return the mini box, fine.... not a problem. The returns kit arrived on the 23rd Feb 24. I send it back on the 26th Feb.... over 6 weeks ago. 

I am still getting messages and emails saying to return my kit. I sent it back !! 

I washed the recipt from the post office (back pocket of jeans) so have no way of tracking it. 

But I can't return kit that I have already returned and I don't think its fair that I get billed for not returning a mini box ( which I shouldn't have had in the 1st place ) when I have. 

If EE would have sent the correct kit in the first place and not messed me around sending me boxes I didn't need I wouldn't be in this position. I will be leaving EE as soon as my contracts up. Customer service isn't great when they completely lie about things. 

22 REPLIES 22
John-C
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ST720, thanks for clarifying that. Get in touch with us on the 'Message now' option on this page, with your tracking reference, and one of our guides will update your account to show it's been sent back.

Cheers

John

Hi John

Can you help me, too, please?  Second time of asking, but fingers crossed you will see this now, since it's directly addressed to you. 

I've had the same issue as many others, namely, I've sent back my kit but still being chased with messages threatening to charge me for kit EE claim I haven't returned. 

I'm feeling quite intimidated and stressed, despite following all the given instructions and am really worried about the situation. 

If you could help, I'd be really grateful.  The whole episode with EE has been awful - on top of the whole "missing equipment" saga, even my phone number has been "lost" claiming no porting request was received.  Not at all happy is an understatement.   

Thank you

0 Helpful

Hi John
I do not have a tracking number.
I do wonder if it went with the BT returns
Steve

Sent from Outlook for Android<>
John-C

Hi @An_upset_user, I'll send you a Private Message shortly so you can get in touch with us for help with this.

@ST720 I'll also send you a Private Message.

Cheers

John

John
I am also getting your communications with an upset user
Steve

John-C

Hi @ST720, did you get 2 separate messages from me?

Cheers

John

Yes
One for me
One for upset customet

John-C

@ST720 thanks. I'll contact them now.

Cheers

John 

I had a call from Stephanie at BT yesterday who sorted out the BT element of this. She told me I would receive a call from EE today to sort. They gave my landline and mobile. I have received no call

S

John-C

Hi @ST720, I've checked with Stephanie and she has dealt with your BT account. We don't have access to legacy EE accounts and you would need to call and speak with them on 0330 123 1105  and they sort that bit out for you. 
Cheers

John