cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: EE CEO refuses to email me

Flaviu2
Visitor

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the customer service I have received over the past month. My wife and I have been trying to upgrade our broadband to full fibre 900, but we have been unsuccessful due to repeated errors. We were informed that the upgrade would take place on the 20th of this month, but it was canceled again due to an error. Our order appears to be stuck in a loop, and we are unable to access the mobile app despite paying £78.

We have been loyal customers for over 4 years and it is disappointing to be treated this way. We would appreciate it if you could resolve this issue as soon as possible, as we have been struggling with slow internet speeds for too long.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Flaviu2 

You can complain here:

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee/complaint

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Flaviu2 , this is not customer service, there is no account access here and we do not know who you are, you would have to speak to customer service or click on the link that @Northerner  has given you. You can also send a letter to EE’s head office, the postal address is in the contact us area.

There could be a reason why it has not been done successfully, only they would know and could let you know why this has not been done, and you should be able to receive compensation.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.