cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Norton antivirus

Silky-jac
Explorer

Hi

ive recently got broad band and had email to download norton free. But they want card details for next years payment. Why can’t I decide if I want it again next year thanks

45 REPLIES 45
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

I am sorry to hear the affect this having and understand how frustrating this may be @spanglecharmer

The customer care team will make this process as easy as possible by helping set this up for you.

Katie 🙂

Thank you Katie for your time and reply and kindness. 

It's my big sisters birthday today, was my little sisters yesterday and mine on Sunday, then a wedding on the second so I have a lot on that's a struggle. I will try what you recommend and phone 150 when I can handle speaking on a phone unanxious if I'm feeling good but will probably be after bank holidays. Not that customer service team are hard to talk to they are wonderful everytime. Its more how I sound to myself. And my confidence. Typing is hard but not as to get my words out most times. I'm sure I will get there.

Many thanks

Bob aka spanglecharmer

Katie_B

How lovely, it's an expensive month that's for sure all those birthdays and even a wedding so I completely understand how you may have felt seeing that charge @spanglecharmer.

If you find you are unable to call customer services please come back and let me know.

Should I not get to speak to you before then I wish you a very happy birthday. 

Katie

Thank you kindly for your lovely reply. I will surely come back here if I'm struggling 

Hope you have a wonderful Bank Holiday Katie.

Bob aka spanglecharmer

Hi Katie,

I just phoned up 150. They couldn't figure it out what to do either and they can only advise me to pay for it and see if Norton charge my bank. 

I did that, the £99.99 appeared on my bank transcation. I think there must be something wrong with that. I am cancelling it now and going for a refund.

Christopher_G

Thanks for coming back to us, @TigerAce123 

Keep us posted on what happens please.

Chris