cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Norton security premium why was I charged £99.99

gReece82
Explorer

I recently signed up for the free norton security that came included in my broadband package for which I was then charged £99.99. When I got in contact with them to ask why it was because I had an account with them in 2015 and this deal through EE was only available to new customers?? It says nothing about this anywhere on the EE site, can someone help before I try again with my broadband package. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@gReece82   It’s not for new customers only I’ve had this twice via EE and never been charged.     I think you probably subscribed directly with Norton. 

I wish that was the case, I used the links and email address from my EE. It was the Norman customer service that told me I wasn’t eligible because I’d had a subscription 9 years earlier,  I’ll try again but in fairness if it’s free they should provide you with a product key and link and also shouldn’t expect you to add  payment details.

@gReece82   You might want to call EE customer services about this.    The payment details are just incase you allow it to run over the 1 year that Is free.