cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transferred today from BT to EE broadband.

Nazarali50
Explorer

Today i transferred from bt to EE broadband.  The package gives me free norton security for one year.  Text received says  go to https://broadband.ee.co.uk?norton-security.  Then  you will see Register and Download.

At age 73 everything is hard.  Anyway, I did Register and also put my debit card details.  But unable to find anywhere on the page which says download.

Someone helped me to go to norton page to download on my laptop.  But norton still says BT.

Is there a EE phone number who can help with to do this?  That is guide me over the phone and i can do what EE man/woman says.

thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Nazarali50 : That's the wrong URL for Norton Security. It should read https://broadband.ee.co.uk/norton-security . It is there you Register & D/Load. When you get redirected to the Norton page ("A special offer for EE customers") you Subscribe Now for £0 for the 1st year & supply your details.

Where does Norton say "BT" & does it matter?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Thank you for the phone number.

I registered on the link you provided and wrote my card number where it said REGISTER AND DOWNLOAD.   

However I did not see any link to download Norton on the EE new customer page.  So the question is where do I download it from?  I am not computer literacy.   How or where???  Help 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Nazarali50 

Thanks for coming here. 

Please see the Norton Security explained Help page for full details 🙂

Leanne.