Digital voice

highnoon1966
Contributor
Contributor

I have just switched over from BT to EE for my broadband/digital voice and have swapped over from BT smart hub 2 to the new EE smart hub plus. My broadband went active yesterday but my digital voice service is not working on the new hub. The BT digital voice phone is registered correctly to the hub but there is no voice service available on the hub itself. In fact if I log into my BT account the voice service is still showing as a product on the BT account even though the Broadband service is not. I restarted the hub this morning to see if that helped but it had no effect. Anybody else having the same issue?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
highnoon1966
Contributor
Contributor

All sorted now thanks after a couple of phone calls to EE customer service, Digital Home Phone hadn't been activated properly and it needed pushing through by EE and then doing a factory reset of Hub.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Do you get a BT recorded message "Sorry you can't make a call from this phone, please call some BT number..."? 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
bobpullen
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

@highnoon1966 - still having problems? What sort of phone do you have connected to your Digital Voice service?

highnoon1966
Contributor
Contributor

All sorted now thanks after a couple of phone calls to EE customer service, Digital Home Phone hadn't been activated properly and it needed pushing through by EE and then doing a factory reset of Hub.