cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Delays on EE Full Fibre Install

Chez010203
Visitor

Hi,

Ordered Full Fibre on 03/12/23 - ever since have been seeing every date for engineer visits for outside and inside the property delayed. Have received the equipment and its just sitting there doing nothing.

Original go live with engineer visit was supposed to be 19th December 23, took this week off to accommodate - now showing as 17th Jan 24. Meanwhile as I'm out of contract my bills are going up.

Please can someone advise as to what is going on? Starting to regret ordering this package.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Chez010203  You may not get an answer on here. You would be better calling the broadband care team. 
It is likely your order has been delayed due to Openreach engineer availability. But there may also be access or capacity issues in your area.

Hope you get it sorted soon.

ConnorSwain
Explorer

I ordered mine on the 8th of November and i’m still not connected. Absolute Joke! Engineers have been and done their thing… been unsuccessful with it and i’ve head absolutely nothing from their end. No check ups from EE no nothing. Its a shambles. Customer service wants looking at! 

timprocter
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@ConnorSwain 

Pretty much the same here, Got my EE equipment sent and had a failed engineer visit on the 29th December and now waiting for Monday 15th January to come around to see if they show up this time.🤞

Utter shambles.😑

update.jpg

Full Fibre Busiest Home Bundle 1.6Gb.

They came to mine on the 28th… prepared for whatever then returned to my house to install new box etc… thats all in… but it DOESNT work. 

No dates for them to return etc… just been left in limbo… 😴 

The communication between openreach and EE is shocking. 

Poor poor service!!

timprocter
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

You need to ring them again mate, I was waiting for an update but nothing came so rang them and sorted this out.

You will wait forever if you wait for EE.

Full Fibre Busiest Home Bundle 1.6Gb.