cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken promises

Beancounter69
Explorer

Has anyone else had as many broken promises.  Since being transferred by BT to EE in January on a promise of "better broadband speeds at a lower cost and with better service" I have had nothing other than broken promises.  At the beginning I was put on a higher priced package without a calling plan which I have had with BT for many years.  When I notified them after 4 days (within the 14 day notice period demanded) after receiving a copy of the details of my new plan, I was promised that I would be on a plan approx half the cost.  Despite many (very many) promises nothing has happened because " the computer says NO" !  Last weekend I spoke to someone from the IT department at EE who said he had identified the problem and had altered "the codes in the software" and all would be corrected and actioned  by the end of the working day of Monday.  Well, I have checked today (Tuesday) and according to my portal, nothing has happened.  In desperation I am publicising this in this forum and I will let you know if it helps.

1 REPLY 1
Paddy-B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Beancounter69,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry your move from BT to EE hasn't gone smoothly. I want to take a look at the details of your complaint.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  

Thanks,

Paddy