cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media to EE/BT Landline

Mazza21
Explorer

Hi all,

I switched from Virgin Media to EE landline and broadband in December but since then i can no longer receive incoming calls - states on a mobile that number is invalid. 

Called BT/EE several times. New phone purchased, 2 x engineers out and an advisor said he had registered the number and it should of been working within 72 hours - but nothing. Still not working. No one can ring me at all.

Anyone else had this?

Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Mazza21   are you able to call out, and if so does the correct number show on thier phones?

What message or tone do callers get when they call you?

It sounds like your number has not ported across correctly, and the support team should be able to get this sorted. However getting to the right team seems to be a challenge at times, but do keep calling them for updates.

Hi, thank you.

Yes I can ring out and the right number comes up in screen too. Just can't receive anything.

Thanks

Sent from Outlook for Android<>
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Does the landline announce your correct no. when you dial 1470 17070?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Yes it repeats back my landline number.

Also, i can receive calls if you ring from a EE mobile. But can't receive any other.

Sent from Outlook for Android<>