cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband installation

RichardP6
Visitor

So having EE Miss three five hour windows to install my broadband ( it took an hour each time to speak to someone on the 'help' desk - a misnomer if I ever heard one.) I gave up - and instructed Sky who turned up exactly when they promised to. Within 10 days - a BT engineer turned up to supply cable to the house - ( something I assume EE should have done but didn’t) - my router turned up then an engineer to fit and get me online - all for the same price and all without me experiencing migraines through the stress and frustration that EE put me through.

It is interesting to note that EE boast low complaints- I assume that is due to the barriers they place to ensure that you give up through sheer frustration before the complaint is complete. Overall I found this 'communication company to be aloof and uncommunicative afraid to face up to their service responsibilities but overall- unable to meet even a very low bar in terms of response and service delivery. I had a close shave in avoiding contract with them and adviseeveryone to avoid their broadband like the plague 

0 REPLIES 0