cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone trade in offer - handset condition

EpicTibbles
Explorer

I wanted to trade in my iPhone XR against a 13 mini, my XR is in perfect condition apart from 1 tiny nick on each of the bottom corners (rather annoyed as it’s been in a case since purchase). 

Is this going to be an issue? I find it a little bit absurd if it’s expected to be 100% perfect condition. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

OK thanks, @EpicTibbles

You can see on the trade in terms and conditions what full working order is described as.

The notable point I would say is 'The phone must be complete with no missing, damaged, or cracked parts'.

Ultimately, the decision would be made by Brightstar when the phone is sent through. You could try speaking to them beforehand by:

1. calling 0208 732 3798

2. emailing eeconsumer.uk@brightstar.com

Thanks

Chris

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G

Hi @EpicTibbles

Welcome to the community.

It may depend on how bad the damage is. When you're going through the trade in options, does it ask if the phone is in 'full working order' or 'good working order'?

Chris

Thanks!

it says fully working condition with no damage to the body - but I wasn’t sure if a few nicks would be acceptable. 

Christopher_G

OK thanks, @EpicTibbles

You can see on the trade in terms and conditions what full working order is described as.

The notable point I would say is 'The phone must be complete with no missing, damaged, or cracked parts'.

Ultimately, the decision would be made by Brightstar when the phone is sent through. You could try speaking to them beforehand by:

1. calling 0208 732 3798

2. emailing eeconsumer.uk@brightstar.com

Thanks

Chris