cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 13 Pro Max Sierra Blue 250

DeviousDi
Investigator
Investigator

This is beyond  the joke! 
I ordered my phone on the 29th Sept, wasn’t out of stock in the website, or I would have ordered a different colour. Received an email confirming order, and one to say it’s in the way, but guess what? Nope! Still stuck in a holding pattern and awaiting confirmation.

Does anyone know what’s going on? I’ve been with EE years, and seriously thinking of cancelling the order and taking my business elsewhere!

i am also not paying a monthly fee for a phone I haven’t got!

8 REPLIES 8
RubyForever18
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the iphone 13 pro max Sierra Blue 512GB On the 26th Sep, and it's still awaiting confirmation. Have no idea when will it be delivered, I might give them a call if there is still no update next week. 

StephJG24
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ordered the iPhone 13 pro max Gold 128gb on Monday,the order is confirmed but awaiting confirmation of when it'll be delivered!

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning everyone. 

Thanks for coming here 🙂

iPhone 13 orders are being dispatched on a first come, first serve basis as stock arrives from Apple, and we update our order tracker as soon as deliveries arrive, so you can see the latest information we have.

The date you receive your iPhone 13 may vary depending on the colour and size variant you have pre-ordered, but we expect to receive regular deliveries from the manufacturer and will be getting them out to you as quickly as we can.

Our delivery partner DPD will contact you by text by 8pm the day before delivery to let you know to expect your order the following day.

Leanne.

Hi, 

It would be good if I could actually use the order tracker? This is what I get when I try to track my order!

And yes, it’s a pay monthly phone.

EE, you really are beyond the joke!

F8FAB7F2-726E-478A-B4E4-1124D3EC8BD9.png

184938CA-2C3A-4E23-B721-CF017798DF7E.jpeg

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for providing us some screenshots so we can see the error you are getting @DeviousDi

Are you using the order number which was provided on your confirmation?

Katie.

If your email doesn’t work with the order number then try using your mobile number instead. When typing in my email and code, it doesn’t work but only works when typing in my mobile number instead. Try both one will work hopefully 😊

Yes, I am, and I’ve tried both my mobile number, and my email, same result