Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Can’t connect to London Underground WiFi

My iPhone XS Max can’t connect to the WiFi in London Underground. I tried Virgin media (open) WiFi, asked me for username and password after clicking on EE logo, but no luck, says “speak to customer service to register for WiFi”. I had same issue on ...

Habib786 by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Pre order iPhone 13 pro max silver

I pre order the iPhone 13 pro max last 3rd October and I would like to know when I’m gonna receive it, do you think this gonna take to much time?I can’t wait to have this lovely phone in my hands!

Password

Hi all, I have a Wifi Dongle which hasn't been used in months.There is no trace of a password and I cannot login to 192.168.1.1 Any advice on how to go about recovering password? 

Surface by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 13 Pro Max Sierra Blue 250

This is beyond  the joke! I ordered my phone on the 29th Sept, wasn’t out of stock in the website, or I would have ordered a different colour. Received an email confirming order, and one to say it’s in the way, but guess what? Nope! Still stuck in a ...

DeviousDi by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! £1 Data Pack

I have a PAYGO SIM on a £1 Data pack with 100Mb, 10 texts and 10 minutes that renews every 7 days.Is it possible to still get this pack on another PAYGO SIM I already have?

Lofty681 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

MAJOR ISSUE

Hi,  I'm having the same problem, i've registered with my work email for Perks its now deactivated, even though I was registered. Tried resetting password, same deactivation message come up. when I called EE they said my HR dept needs to sort it. The...

Completed Returns Form still waiting

I completed the cancelation form last Friday. Online.I still have not received any confirmation.. How long do I wait as I'm concerned I'm eating into the 14 day limit.

Me1092 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dongle

My Dingle is broken, can i replace it?

Returns package for trade in

I received my new iPhone 13 today, as part of my upgrade I need to trade in my iPhone 12, I haven’t received any packaging for it….will it come in a couple of days? move been trying to get hold of customer services all day with no luck. I won’t be ha...

BeckyS30 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful