Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Don't like app update

I cannot find how to view any  usage for phones and tablets on my account and am unable to gift data between them

Resolved! Unable to buy pay as you go pack

Hi, I tried to buy the £15 monthly pack on pay as you go , but after putting my card details ( I've tried 3 different cards Mastercard) I got a text message saying that the payment wasn't successful. I tried on the website and on the mobile app too. 

th3nash by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Apple 13 Order?

Hello, I ordered my iPhone 13 last Thursday on 24 hour delivery and I still don't have a delivery date. It just keeps saying awaiting confirmation, cant seem to through to someone on 150 to find out whats going on. Thanks.

Resolved! MCK code

Hi, I've put a correct unlock code into my Samsung s10 but now frozen asking for an mck. Please help!!