Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Pay my bill

Been trying to pay my bill for last 2 hours I had a payment arrangement to pay on Monday

How do I compliment a member of EE staff?

Hey EE,  Yesterday, I spoke with a member of your Business Customer Service Team. David Naylor! He was amazing and such a great ambassador for your company.  I always dread calling technical help centres, but it truly was a pleasure talking to David....

RebeccaB by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trading in old device

I’ve recently taken an up grade that included trading in my old device. I was told an envelope would be sent to me to send my old device in but nothing has arrived. How do I arrange this? 

VickyT82 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Student discount

Hello, I am upgrading my phone to the iPhone 13 pro, and was told on the phone I can only use student discount on the website. Once I have added the deal to my basket, where about’s do I add the student discount code? There’s  only an option for gift...

Tori10 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Insurance exchange

Hiya, might sound stupid but I'm getting a replacement phone tomorrow as my screen is damaged on my new one. I have to give my phone I have now to the delivery driver when he brings the replacement. Do I need to put the charger in the box with the ph...

Shazzy2 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Recent order iPad Pro

Hi, I recently ordered an iPad Pro pay monthly deal and a week on I’ve still not been given a date. I called 150 and they were unable to help me. I had thought I would have received it by now. I am due to finish work on Friday for a little while and ...

London underground WiFi not working

Tried to access WiFi on London underground network today. After connecting to virgin media WiFi hotspot, notification said I should instead connect to EE WiFi auto hotspot and that my phone would automatically be detected and signed in. However phone...

Blondon by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cannot Speak to Customer Service Agent

I am desperately trying to get hold of a customer service agent as I need to sort the return of my iPhone 11 max pro back to EE but I have been trying for two days both on the phone and in the message system online and absolutely nobody answers - I h...

Deb99dog by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

When is my iPhone 13 pyro max

I’ve been waiting not for nearly 4 weeks for my new phone, can you please look into this and let me know what is going on

2639 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful